The Fines Creek Community Association would like to express our profound appreciation to the following:
- Blue Ridge National Heritage Area Partnership for its grant to upgrade the gym to use it as an indoor performance space.
- Haywood Community Foundation for its grant to rehab two classrooms in the old school to expand MANNA.
- Haywood Waterways for its grant to install a rain garden to re-mediate excess water run-off.
- Haywood United Way Day of Caring for a grant to add a handicapped ramp into the new MANNA space.
- The Baptist Men for installing the new ramp.
- Haywood County for a new roof on the school and the cafeteria and its ongoing support.
- And last but not least, our VOLUNTEERS! for all their time, effort, and patience.
The Fines Creek Community Association has a Board meeting on the last Monday of each month at 6:30pm in the Hi-Speed Center (next to the library). All community members are welcome.
Here’s what’s going on at the Fines Creek Community Center !